Professional Indemnity Claims
Every claim is different so we’ll let you know exactly what we need when you get in touch. It’d be helpful to have this information:
- All correspondence: Any emails or letters between you and the person making the claim.
- Details of work: Any information about the work that you carried out for your client.
- Letter of claim: This is a letter sent to you which lets you know that a claim is being made against you.
- Qualifications and experience: We’ll need details of any qualifications or experience that you or the person who did the work has.
- Contract: If you signed a contract with the person making the claim, we’d like to see it.