Professional Indemnity Insurance
Travelers is one of the top names in professional indemnity insurance because of our industry-specific knowledge and market-leading approach to coverage. That’s why architects, lawyers, accountants and professionals in many other fields that are required by their professional bodies or regulators to carry professional indemnity insurance have purchased cover from Travelers.
We recognise that any organisations providing advice, offering services or managing data can be exposed, no matter how diligent they are. We also know that a policy for lawyers doesn't translate to accountants, which is why we take the time to get to know each industry before we offer the appropriate protection. Our cover protects against claims made for damages caused by work or services undertaken, whether it be it a mistake, negligence or incorrect advice.
Our insight and expertise, as well as the depth of our claims handling experience, means we instinctively understand the challenges each organization faces. This knowledge helps us to develop proactive protections to suit the requirements of a wide range of businesses.
Whether it’s improving a business' risk profile or helping to drive down costs, our team is here to offer support and advice. By partnering with our customers, we help them move in the right direction, no matter what the increasingly litigious world throws at them.
Why You Might Need It
- To meet the costs of investigating and defending a claim.
- To protect your balance sheet against potentially substantial liabilities for damages and claimant’s costs.
- To provide access to experts who are experienced in dealing with claims against professionals like you.
- To defend your reputation against false claims.
How It Protects Your Business
- You are protected against negligent advice, design or other professional work which causes financial loss.
- Cover extends to claims for defamation, dishonesty, breach of confidence, breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights and many other types of claims which a professional can be exposed to.
- You have experienced claim professionals ready to deal with claims and help you focus on what matters: running your business.
- We will pay on your behalf the costs of investigating, negotiating and settling claims against you.
- You will have a strong ally standing beside you to respond to false or speculative claims.
- You can also take out legal expenses insurance.
Interested in a Quote?
If looking for insurance, contact your independent broker and ask for Travelers.