Online Risk Management
Online Library of Risk Management Resources for Brokers and Customers
Risk mitigation, education and prevention are important to us, which is why we are dedicated to developing knowledge and resources to help our customers avoid losses and protect what is important to them: their business.
The Travelers Risk Control team offers a wealth of online risk management resources to help our customers manage their everyday safety and loss prevention needs. We have created a collection of resources designed to help customers manage exposures related to speciﬁc industries or topics. All of these online resources are freely available to Travelers customers. These include items such as risk management guides, factsheets, checklists and sample forms.
Risk Management by Topic
Over the years, the Travelers team of highly skilled risk control professionals have identified common causes of business losses and claims. We have assembled the following resources to help our clients identify and reduce their risks within a number of key risk areas.
Risk Control by Sector
Travelers understands that risks can vary across industries. That is why we have created bespoke risk management resources for the different industry sectors of our customers.
- Risk Management for the Real Estate and Property Owner sectors
- Risk Management for the Technology sector
- Risk Management for the Legal sector
- Risk Management for Offices
Risk Control Customer Portal
We have created a collection of free resources designed to help our customers manage exposures related to their business. These include items such as risk management guides, factsheets, checklists and sample forms. Log in or register for MyTravelers here for full access.
- Industry resources: At Travelers Risk Control, we understand that one size does not fit all. That's why we offer resources bespoke to the industry's and sector's of our customers. Our industry resources within the MyTravelers risk control portal include bulletins, guides, and links to other credible safety websites and resources.
- Technical tools: Within the risk control portal, we offer access to a number of technical tools organised into several safety libraries, including health and safety, motor safety, property and facilities, and product safety.
- Training resources: Our training section offers a selection of webinar replays and 'supervisor talks' that can be used to help educate employees on a list of safety topics we add to on a regular basis.
- Disaster planning: The time to consider the response to an emergency is not following a serious incident or disaster, but long before, when conditions are normal. Unfortunately, many organisations have learned this lesson the hard way. Our guidance documents assist our customers to build an eﬀective emergency preparedness plan that can save lives, reduce property damage and minimise interruption of business operations. The Risk Control portal hosts a series of emergency planning resources detailing the preparations businesses should make in order to be ready when a disaster or serious incident strikes.
- Webinars: Travelers webinars allow you to listen to experienced safety and risk management professionals discuss timely and relevant topics - and you don’t even have to leave the oﬃce to take part. Topics include workplace safety, industrial hygiene and much more. Plus, don’t worry if you’ve missed one, as all webinars are recorded and uploaded to our portal for future viewing.
- Strategic alliances: Travelers also has a number of relevant strategic alliances that offer risk management services to our customers.
For more information, sign up to our Risk Academy, log in to the Risk Control Customer Portal, or email RCEUROPE@travelers.com