Employees are the foundation of business achievements, driving success through the everyday work that they do. By considering their working environment and mitigating potential risks there, employers can foster a positive atmosphere and reap the future rewards.
When it comes to an employee work station, there are multiple ways to improve and personalise to suit all workers. These include, but are by no means limited to:
- Ensuring chairs are fully adjustable to allow for persons of any size to sit comfortably and fine-tune according to their individual needs.
- Providing docking stations for laptop users in the office to enable an agile environment.
- Using screens with height and tilt adjustment to further allow for manoeuvrability and personalisation.
- Considering suitable lighting throughout the office, with specialist situations investigated to provide the best solution.
- Encouraging employees to move regularly and take breaks from their screen, increasing productivity as wellbeing improves.
For more information, sign up to our Risk Academy, log in to the Risk Control Customer Portal, or email RCEUROPE@travelers.com
More Insights & Expertise
These risk control guidelines can help businesses prevent problems with electrical systems and equipment.
We can help operations minimise the risks of cutting, welding and other hot work.