5 Reasons Why You Should Get Involved in the British Small Business Awards
The British Small Business Awards is the leading celebration of the UK’s best small companies, micro businesses and sole traders. Here’s why you should get involved.
It’s a special night dedicated to celebrating the UK’s best small companies, micro businesses and sole traders. If you’re one of those companies, here’s why you need to get involved.
It's a Chance to Raise Your Profile
- Video, editorial and social media coverage will appear across SmallBusiness.co.uk.
- And our 50,000 small business members.
- As well as about 2 million small business owners overall.
There Are Lots of Categories you Could Win, Including:
- Business lender of the year.
- Sole trader of the year.
- Disrupter of the year.
- You could gain prestige and stand out from the competition.
- Winners will be able to call themselves ‘award winning’.
- By winning an award, you also generate that all important ‘trust factor’ within your market.
- You can also enjoy all the benefits of being a premium brand.
Statistically, You Could Also Improve Your Chances of Success
Smaller award-winning companies were shown to have experienced a 63% increase* in operating income.
They also enjoyed 39% growth in sales when compared to non-winners.
All That – Plus It’s a Great Night Out!
Enjoy a prestigious, black tie dinner event at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London and some great networking opportunities.
For information on how you can partner with this landmark event, contact email@example.com.
More Small Business Guide
Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed urges entrepreneurs to have a clear, concise brand mission to drive business forward.
Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed focuses on what he can control in an uncertain world.