Property Contents Insurance
When business owners are focusing on winning a job with a new client, they don’t need to worry about how they would manage if a laptop or other critical office equipment were lost. Our contents insurance can help a business get back on its feet if workplace equipment, like computers and furniture, is damaged or stolen.
Why It's Important
- Travelers’ Office Contents Insurance helps business owners feel safe that they’re protected and can get on with running their business if something goes wrong.
- It is a tailored policy that insures office contents against theft, fire, flood and accidental damage - whether a business owner works from home or has a separate workplace.
Our Property Contents Insurance Covers:
- Business equipment damaged or destroyed by a fire or other disaster.
- Portable equipment like laptops, smartphones and tablets - business owners can even choose to be covered when travelling overseas.
- Desktop computers, printers, scanners and other office equipment.
- Fixtures and fittings, such as carpets and furniture.
- Improvements a business owner has made to the workspace, such as lighting and partitions.
- Contents while in transit or at a trade show.
- Items that have been taken out of the office and are at an employee’s home or are out on repair.
- Documents stored somewhere else for safekeeping, such as at a solicitor’s office.
- The breakdown of computer equipment, including any extra costs a business owner needs to pay to keep the company running, plus income lost as a result of the interruption.
Interested in a Quote?
If you are looking for insurance, contact your independent broker and ask for Travelers.
Looking to insure a small business? Visit Simply Business, our digital partner for small business customers, to find cover tailored to your business needs.