Public and Products Liability Insurance
How can a company protect itself if it has visitors coming in and out of its offices each day and one of them trips over a loose tile and becomes injured? What happens if that company sells a product that injures one of its customers?
Travelers’ Public and Products Liability Insurance can protect a business if and when members of the public hurt themselves on the company’s premises or while they’re using a product purchased from the company.
Why a Business Might Need It
- To know it is insured if a member of the public becomes injured at its office or because of a product it sold.
- So its employees can visit clients knowing that if they damage anything, Travelers will take care of replacement and legal costs.
How It Protects a Business
- We’ll insure a company’s legal costs, including defending legal action, if one of its products injures customers or damages their property.
- We’ll cover a company’s costs, including legal expenses, if visitors hurt themselves on company property.
- We insure companies for the cost of defending action brought against them under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
- For companies that need it, we offer protection for court settlements anywhere in the world, including the United States and Canada.
- Travelers offers legal expenses insurance to supplement this cover.
- Our insurance for United States and Canada jurisdictions has a maximum limit of £5 million.
Get the Right Insurance
Travelers allows companies to choose the level of insurance that best suits their business needs. We offer insurance levels of £5 million and £10 million.
Interested in a Quote?
If you are looking for insurance, contact your independent broker and ask for Travelers.
Looking to insure a small business? Visit Simply Business, our digital partner for small business customers, to find cover tailored to your business needs.