Employers' Liability Insurance
Our employers’ liability insurance can protect a company if any of its employees are injured when carrying out work covered by our insurance.
Why It's Important
- Any company must, by law, carry this insurance if it has employees, volunteers or those on work experience.
- Companies that aren’t insured could face a fine.
- Companies with employees must display a copy of their insurance certificate in their business premises.
What It Includes
If an employee of the insured company is injured in an accident at work, Travelers’ Employers’ Liability Insurance will cover:
- Compensation due to the employee.
- Legal costs that may arise.
- Defence costs of being prosecuted under health and safety law.
- Defence costs arising out of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
Interested in a Quote?
If you are looking for insurance, contact your independent broker and ask for Travelers.
Looking to insure a small business? Visit Simply Business, our digital partner for small business customers, to find cover tailored to your business needs.