UK Marine Insurance
Travelers has a long history of protecting companies in the maritime industry, from some of the largest ports and harbours in the UK and Ireland, to individual yacht owners, sail makers, boat yards, marinas and marine equipment manufacturers.
We recognise that if these companies are to stay afloat, they need the right insurance – not only for themselves, but also for their liabilities to others that can arise from their day to day operations and unexpected defects in goods and equipment supplied.
Our team of marine specialists offer a wide range of marine insurance products and can also construct bespoke cover that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Ports and harbour authorities
- Terminal operators and stevedores
- Boat builder yards
- Ship repair yards
- Marinas and yacht clubs
- Marine engineers
- Marine trades
- Hull and yachts
- Property and equipment risks
- Business interruption / ICOW / AICOW / Loss of rent
- Public and products liability
- Removal of wreck
- Clean up costs
- Professional indemnity
- Money / Personal accident
- Hull and machinery / P&I risks
- USD 25,000,000 for Property / BI
- USD 25,000,000 for Liabilities
- USD 17,500,000 for Hull & Machinery