Listen on-demand to the first episode of a five-part series on Insuring Ambition, in association with Insurance Insider.
This episode visits Covid-19 Concerns for Crisis Management and is formed of two parts:
- Discussions on how insurers and their clients should be thinking about crisis management coverage at this time of great uncertainty.
- A real life case study involving financial crime, whistleblowing and blackmail.
You will hear from experts including:
- Chloë Brindley, Senior Underwriter, Crisis Management - Special Risks, Travelers
- Carlos Caicedo, Senior Principal Analyst, Latin America Country Risk, IHS Markit
- Nick Powis, Crisis Management Consultant, Constellis
- Ed Zambellas, Senior Underwriter, Crisis Management - Terrorism, Travelers
- Charlie Thomas, Content Director, Insurance Insider (Chair)