Terrorism and Political Violence Insurance
In today’s increasingly global marketplace, the importance of protecting property against the potentially devastating effects of terrorism or politically motivated attacks is vital to business. With the nature of the risk and new threats constantly emerging it can make finding protection a significant challenge.
Our dedicated team is highly experienced, knowledgeable and committed to finding the right solution for businesses large or small, wherever they operate in the world. Travelers can provide coverage worldwide for physical damage to property as a result of terrorism, political violence, strikes, riots and civil commotion and ensuing liabilities.
- Commercial real estate
- Power / water, gas, oil and associated industries
- Hotels, entertainment
- Aviation and Airports
- Hotels, Retail and Entertainment
- Oil & Gas / Power & Water
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Fine Art
- Media and Telecoms
- Media, Entertainment and Sports Stadia
We provide cover for physical loss and damage to property arising from acts of:
- Terrorism and sabotage
- Malicious damage
- Riots, strikes and civil commotions
- War and civil war
- Coup d’état, insurrection, rebellion and revolution
- Business interruption including operators extra expense / Loss of profit, delay in start-up for construction risks and contingent cover
- Construction risks up to 60 months with no break clause required
- Terrorism liability
- USD/EUR 50,000,000 per risk
Find the Team at Lloyd's
11:00 - 13:00
14:00 - 16:00
Appointments available outside of these hours.
Documents and Resources
- coming soon!