COVID-19: Steps We're Taking
We're Here to Help
The past several weeks have certainly tested us all. But we want you to know we are open for business and ready to partner with, and support you, however we can.
As we continue to monitor ongoing developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that nothing will compromise our commitment to take care of customers and brokers, and the trust you put in us.
We have business continuity plans in place to provide exceptional, uninterrupted service – all while ensuring our employees stay safe and can continue to provide exceptional service to our customers and broker partners.
Taking Care of Our Customers
- We believe one of our key strengths is our team of highly skilled, in-house claims professionals with strong legal and technical knowledge. Every member of our Claims team is equipped to work remotely.
- We are committed to responding to customers’ claim needs with speed, compassion, integrity and professionalism. You can make a claim at any time by visiting our claim centre.
- We have adjusted our Risk Control inspection process to make use of our remote assessment capability and are taking all necessary extra precautions if an in-person inspection is needed.
Taking Care of Our Employees
- Most of our employees can seamlessly perform their jobs remotely and are now doing so. Remote working is not new for us and our systems are robust. This gives us the confidence we can continue to deliver for our customers and broker partners.
- To make remote work easier, employees can request equipment and supplies (such as an additional computer monitor, a phone headset, etc.).
- Our strong travel restrictions remain in place. This includes stopping all international business travel and non-essential local business travel.
We will always be here when you need us. If there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.